Practice your social distancing where possible.
Thank you for your cooperation.
- Only enter the clinic if you are not displaying symptoms of COVID-19.
- Enter the clinic at the correct time of your appointment.
- You will be asked to enter the clinic alone. (Excluding children under the age 16 and any patient with special requirement prior to arrangement, we will allow only 1 person with them)
- Before you enter you MUST have your own mask and a small disposable bag to put away your mask when you are in the surgery.
- When entering the clinic, you MUST use the hand sanitizer provided.
- We will digitally take your temperature.
- If possible, only bring necessary belongings with you.
- You will be asked if you need the bathroom when entering
- Any paper work that needs to be handled will be addressed at the door.
- You may be waiting in the reception area before you get called into the surgery.
- Before entering the surgery please leave your belongings outside the surgery (All personal belongings will be left at the patient’s own risk, for that reason minimize what you bring)
- Once you enter the surgery room, please make sure you keep your mask on until further instructions are provided to you by the dentist.
- During your time in the surgery follow all instructions given by the dentist and staff members.
- Once treatment is completed please put your mask back on and disinfect your hands with the gel provided.
- When exiting please take your mask off and take your belongings out of the plastic bag and put the plastic bag in the bin provided.